Our company was founded in 2012 in Czech Republic, Prague. Business Alliance was born based on the long-term experience of our founders and employers in the supply chain of aviation equipment and spare parts in Russian Federation and Czech Republic.
Contracts with suppliers
In 2012 Business Alliance s.r.o., became the successor of contracts with suppliers of spare parts and repair service providers, as well as expanded the geography of supply chains and a list of suppliers and customers.
Currently operates 2 warehouses:
Warehouses in Prague are equipped accordingly to the needs of our customers with spare parts for:
- Airbus A319 / 320/321/310
- Boeing B737 / 300/400/500/700/800, B752 / 200
- ATR 42/72
Warehouses in the United States provide a wide range of spare parts for the entire line of aircrafts including for Focker, MD.
We are regular suppliers at the market:
During the period 2012-2018, we have provided supplies to the following countries:
Russian Federation, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Serbia, Romania, Ukraine, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Afghanistan, United Kingdom, United States of America, China, Brazil, Indonesia, UAE, Singapore.
- Increase in the volume of sales
- Organization of our own repair service department for avionics, brakes and drives in Czech Republic.
- Improvement of financial instruments and settlement systems;
- Regular staff training in order to maintain the quality of services provided;
- Regular independent quality audit processes;
- Increase in range and volume of the stock;
- Expansion of the list of services.